- ON THE GRILL: rub the spice mixture on the meat or steak with a small drop of oil and grill the meat until cooked.
- IN THE OVEN: Rub a thick layer of the spice mixture on the meat and moisten with apple juice, for example. Cook on low heat until cooked through. Mix the root blocks with a drop of oil and swirl them in the spice mixture. Roast in the oven.
- IN THE PAN: Pat the spice on the steak or swirl the pieces of meat in the spice. Fry in a small drop of oil. Add a little liquid, such as cream, and you will get a great meat sauce.
- IN THE BOILER: Season the soups, stewed meat pots and sauces with the spice mixture.
- The spice mixture also works great as a dipping powder, mix 2 teaspoons of sour cream and let it season in the fridge.
There are no reviews yet.